Lyrics.com is a huge collection of song lyrics, album information and featured video clips for a seemingly endless array of artists — collaboratively assembled by our large music community and contributing editors.

Browse our lyrics and artists database alphabetically or use our advanced query capabilites to search by keywords. You can follow your favorite artists, discuss and rate existing work, and translate pieces to almost any language.

Panoramic

YoungBoy Never Broke Again

Yeah They probably ain't gon' understand what I'm talkin' 'bout Pass interference if these people want challenge I got meds inside my cup to make sure I don't panic I took interest inside of cars, now my whip panoramic I went harder, became a star, now everybody wanna cam me I don't fuck with y'all, changed to the devil tune I ain't gotta tell you your life in danger, let the reverend do it Wishin' that that Hi-Tech came in, I got Wockhardt for tourin' Relationship soon, sex came in, had nothin' to offer to her Oh, oh, oh, oh She want diamonds Yeah, the streets want violence Gotta be another clean way up out it Oh, oh, oh, oh She want diamonds Yeah, the streets want violence Gotta be another clean way up out it Eye that I seem to aim for Stop this bitch, let that thing blow And I'll forever be here if they ain't know Nah, for real though, nigga When I'm in the grave, they still gon' play my song I'll be somewhere wishin' my sons head on Make lil' shorty fuck me, then feel used, I ain't tried to Batman in these Robins, for some shoes, I'll rob you I turn up SRT, skrrt on these hoes like baba do I ain't gotta decide for me to be right here on side you Oh, oh, oh, oh She want diamonds Yeah, the streets want violence Gotta be another clean way up out it Oh, oh, oh, oh She want diamonds Yeah, the streets want violence Gotta be another clean way up out it

Written by: Kentrell Deshawn Gaulden

Lyrics © Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd.

Lyrics Licensed & Provided by LyricFind

Citation

Use the citation below to add these lyrics to your bibliography:

We need you!

Help us build the largest human-edited song lyrics collection on the web!

Watch the song video

Panoramic

Our favorite collection of

Popular Artists

»

Browse Lyrics.com

Quiz

Are you a music master?

»

"Simple I Love You" is a 2020 biggest hit single for which band?
  • A.Sore

  • B.Ten2Five

  • C.Mocca

  • D.Endah N Rhesa